As the Training and Exercises Programme activities are resuming at EU level, the EoE Programme Team is glad to announce the restart of face-to-face exchanges. Therefore, based on the assessment of the COVID-19 situation in both hosting and sending countries, physical exchanges will be allowed while taking into consideration all safety measures related to the pandemic regulations (EU certificate, testing and entering into country procedures, preventive measures, etc.).
While restarting face-to-face activities, please be informed that online exchanges will still remain available through the ZOOM client embedded in our web-platform. Considering all of the above, and for an accurate review of exchange proposals, experts/host organizations will mention the type of the exchange (online/physical/physical follow-up of an online exchange) upon registration in Part B of the application.
For additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact the EoE Programme team at email@example.com
*Note: Eventual costs generated by quarantine measures due to infection with COVID-19 during face-to-face activities will not be considered eligible for reimbursement under the Exchange of Experts Programme
Complete the whole form. All fields are mandatory.
We strongly recommend you contact your National Training Coordinator for guidance before submitting the application.
Online exchanges - Minimum Requirements
- Minimum duration of the exchange: 1-1.5 days, with an average duration of 2-3 days
- Daily meeting duration: 12 hours with an average of 6 hours/day
- Participants’ presence in the online exchange is mandatory. The system will generate a participation certificate, and a presence of less than 50% of the overall time will not be considered as effective participation in the exchange.
- Online exchange topics should meet the objectives of the Exchange of Experts programme, which can be found on the programme website.
- The participating experts are required to submit a joint report within 30 days of the online exchange. The report should describe the objectives of the exchange, the activities carried out, the results achieved and the added value of the exchange (according to the template available on the EoE Webpage). Individual field reports by the experts taking part can also be made through the website platform after the exchange takes place.
- The online exchanges will be held through ZOOM. Each participating expert is required to have an active ZOOM account and access to the ZOOM platform. A personal account can be created when first attending a zoom meeting by accessing the signing-up option from within the application, but we recommend that experts should register to the ZOOM platform by creating a personal account prior to attending an exchange.
* All Exchange of Experts online exchanges will be recorded. The recording can be accessed for up to 30 days afterwards only by the online exchange participants, for use in writing the online exchange report. By agreeing to attend the online exchange, the experts agree to the recording of sessions.
Click "Submit application" at the end of the form. Save the generated PDF and send the form to your National Training Coordinator for approval; Your National Training Coordinator will evaluate and forward the application (approval) to the Programme Team for processing.
Your application was submitted successfully
Please check your email Inbox (or Spam folder) and follow the instructions there to finalize the process.